Are you an African in the Diaspora? Are you seeking to create change for the development of Africa?
Co-Creation Hub is seeking for business ideas from across the diaspora that will be a solution to the social challenges in Africa in three different sectors:
Education: How might we harness the potential of technology to bridge the education gap and unlock the potential of the young people of Africa?
FinTech: How might we connect the unserved & underserved population in Africa to affordable financial services using readily available technology?
Energy: How might we use technology to effectively distribute clean and affordable energy to homes & industries across Africa?
What is Co-Creation Hub?
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
What will i gain from this?
The six finalists will get
- – $15,000 per idea to fund prototype development
- – Receive insight in support of strategic planning & execution
- – Be on the path for up to $250,000 seed investment from Growth Capital
- -Connect to strategic partners in African countries to support market entry processes
- – Connect to mentors to provide honest & constructive feedback as well as industry guidance when necessary
What makes me eligible to participate?
– Does your idea solve a clear problem/issue that affects a large number of people in Africa?
– Have you taken time to research the problem/issue and have a clear picture of the target segment it affects?
– Does the idea improve on an existing process/solution or is it completely new i.e. hasn’t been done locally?
– Does your solution leverage digital technology (web or mobile) for its execution?
– Do you have (or have access to) the skills to implement your proposed solution?
– Are you prepared to spend the next nine (9) months building the solution and going out to understand your potential uses?
When is the deadline?
June 30, 2017. So hurry up!
Where can i submit my idea?
If you have an idea that meets the criterias above, submit you idea here, you might be the winner.
For more information visit their website here.
Share this message with somebody you know.